maandag 21 mei 2012

Pink influence

Saturday I went to Tiel. In the center was a market with a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. And when we came across a stall with treacle-waffles we must buy some. Then we went shopping were I bought this shirt:
 

And I also learnt about Flipje. Its a raspberry and is very famous in Tiel. He used to be in a commercial. But I still think it's a little stupid. I first thought my father was joking again, but he wasn't. Flipje looks like this:
And last but not least I eat delicious bread with goat cheese and beacon. What have you done this weekend?

1 opmerking:

  1. I like your shirt, you look great in it! (:
    Altough I already said that yesterday at school haha.
    And I think Flipje looks indeed a bit strange hahaha xd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen