dinsdag 26 juni 2012

Nailart: Pink with heartballoons

For my birthday I've had a new pink nail polish from Essie. So I made a nail art with it. I'm not really happy with it, but here's the result:



Like I told I used Essie as a base. This color calls: Jamaica me crazy (number 34). You must apply it two times and the result is beautiful. The polish has also a big brush which makes it really easy in use.

After applying a base I made a little heart on every nail with a cocktail stick (silver nail polish from HerĂ´me). Then you make the rope of the balloon with a black striper (essence). Last but not least you make bubbles from different sizes with a dottingtool or also with a cocktail stick. Apply a topcoat and you're ready!


Do you like nail art?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think it's really cute :3
    I love the dark pink color!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful color! :D The nail art is cute and I think I would make him.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen